Welcome and thank you for being here.
First of all – congratulations and thank you for stepping up to be a Wellbeing Champion. This is a vital role and one that will be highly appreciated by both your colleagues and the leaders in your organisation.
This course will guide you through a range of key topics to help you become a fantastic Wellbeing Champion.
Here's what we'll cover:
- How to be a great Wellbeing Champion
- Why wellbeing at work matters
- Overcoming challenges
- Spotting the signs of mental distress,
- Starting conversations
- Do’s and Don’ts
- The skill of listening non-judgementally
- How to respond to mental distress
- The ALGEE process
- Boundary setting and looking after you
- Useful resources, frameworks and tools
- When and how to refer on for additional support.
You may be taking part on your own, or along with colleagues from your organisation. Either way, we invite you to make the most of the content.
Talk to others about the fresh ideas you're discovering. Often we learn best by explaining things to other people.
Once again - thanks for being here!
Let's dive in...
(click the blue button below to continue)