Lauren is an award-winning Wellbeing Specialist who believes that everyone deserves to thrive. With over 20 years’ experience, she is passionate about equipping and inspiring you to truly boost your health and happiness.
Previously a senior lecturer at the New Zealand College of Fitness, a qualified Life Coach and with a business degree and post-grad specialising in HR, Lauren is a sought-after international speaker, coach and consultant who integrates her wellness and business background to help leaders find the sweet spot between boosting both wellbeing and productivity.Described as inspiring and life-changing, Lauren is a dynamic and highly-engaging presenter, and master story-teller who will have you laughing and learning in a memorable way. You will make you feel uplifted and empowered to create positive change, today!Based in the Manawatu, New Zealand, where she lives with her husband and three children, Lauren can often be found hosting dinner parties, spending time outdoors or playing board games.
- TEDx speaker
- Author of real food less fuss
- Founder of the Snack on Exercise movement
- Emotional Culture Deck Practitioner
- Host of the Thrive TV Show & Podcast
- Lauren helps busy people re-discover how to feel vibrant, confident and energised
- She specialises in helping organisations create a high-energy, peak-performance team culture, where people thrive