Hi, I'm Lauren.
I make it simple for busy people to boost their energy, vitality and productivity and help businesses create a healthy, positive, energised workplace where their staff and organisation can thrive.
More and more businesses are realising that poor staff wellbeing, low engagement, absenteeism and high staff turnover are affecting corporate success.
I combine my background in wellness and coaching, with a degree in business, giving me unique insights to help organisations boost their productivity and profits by creating a workplace culture that supports positive, healthy and energised staff.
I help HR and leadership teams feel confident their organisation is doing all they can to help their business thrive by creating tailored, science-based workplace wellness programmes, and delivering team training and leadership development to create lasting change.
To find out more about how I can help your team thrive, let's arrange a time to chat.
It’s not just about creating a great place to work. It’s about thriving at home too.
My mission is to equip and inspire you to truly boost your health and happiness. Creating a positive ripple in your life, your workplace and your world.
If you're after inspiration to help you thrive - personally and professionally - click through to find out about all the ways I can help you boost your health and happiness.
These are my five Live Well Principles:
- Uplift your thoughts
- Nourish your body
- Invigorate your life
- Strengthen body and mind
- Restore and find balance
Some of the things I've been fortunate to do:
- Over 20 years-experience in the health and wellbeing profession
- Bachelor of Business Studies, Massey University (2000)
- Post Grad Diploma in Management and HR with Distinction, Massey University (2001)
- Extensive DISC profile communication training, Impact Training (2003-2005)
- Senior Lecturer at the New Zealand College of Fitness (2005-2007)
- Qualified Life Coach, Life Coach Associates (2008)
- Presenter at NZ National Fitness conference (2008-2013)
- Member of the National Personal Trainers Council of New Zealand (2010-2013)
- Author of Seven Myths to Overcome to Get in the Best Shape of Your Life (2013)
- Winner of National Community Award & Finalist Group Personal Trainer of the Year (2013), Finalist Programme Excellence Award (2016)
- Diploma in Sustainable Business, Otago Polytechnic (2013)
- Author of real food less fuss (2016)
- Delivered a TEDx Talk at TEDxOneonta, New York (2018)
Want to hear more about my background?
Click through for the full story:
Watch my TEDx Talk
Watch Lauren in action