IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Psychological Foundations of Change
- Understanding the human response to change.
- Navigating resistance and fostering buy-in.
- Emotional Intelligence for Change Leaders
- Developing self-awareness and self-regulation.
- Building empathy and effective communication.
- Leadership Strategies for Successful Change
- Crafting a compelling change vision.
- Engaging and motivating teams through transformation.
VIEW THE FULL EPISODE HERE:
Want to get notified of the next episode?
Prefer to check out the podcast version of the show?
Filipo Levi is the former International Rugby Captain for Manu Samoa and played twelve years of professional rugby.
In 2011, Filipo was bestowed with the Samoan chief Tulafale-Orator speaking the title of Mulitalo from the village of Lano in Savai’i, Samoa. The Samoan chief system is over 3,000 years old, and the title is one given to those who lead by serving.
Filipo graduated from the University of Otago with a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree.
He is passionate about helping and collaborating with leaders and working with businesses to help them develop their leadership skills.
CONNECT WITH FILIPO:
ENJOY THIS EPISODE?
Please leave a comment below and share this to help more people boost their health and happiness…
Share this Post