Watch Lauren’s interview with Mel Homer on TV3’s ‘The Cafe’ talking about how to fit healthy food and exercise into your busy life!
So many busy people would like to eat well but don’t know where to start or how to find the time.
Listen in to hear
- Lauren’s food philosophy.
- How and why to eat ‘real food’ and what a difference eating mindfully will make to how satisfied you feel.
- The two key reasons we crave unhealthy foods.
- The key question to ask yourself in the moment.
- Plus – how snacking on exercise makes it effortless to fit movement into your day to boost your mood, fitness and energy.
To find out more about Lauren’s book “real food less fuss” click here.
To find out more about the book and to purchase a copy click here.
For wholesale enquiries from retailers please contact us here.
Share this Post