IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What to listen and look for in your body to identify stress
- What to do when you identify it
- How to manage it effectively
You may also enjoy this Downloadable Audio where I guide you through a Progressive Muscle Relaxation to destress, release tension and restore calm.
Want to get notified of the next episode?
Prefer to check out the podcast version of the show?
Ian O’Dwyer guides clients to optimal performance, identifying positive mindset and movement patterns. He coaches the human being, not the human body.
Ian’s roles include;
· OD on Movement Performance Studio (1997 – now)
· Movement and Performance Coach
· Co-founder SOMA (2017 – now)
· Co-founder of PTA Global (2008 – 2014)
· Global Presenter (600 + workshops)
· Mentor and Author
Ian has accumulated over 25 year’s experience in the Wellness Industry and is considered one of the “Elders”, focusing on strong global relationships and collaboration.
His experience and results allows him to help clients across a spectrum of pain and dysfunction – from the sedentary to the chronic and elite.
CONNECT WITH IAN:
At his Feel Soma Webiste – www.feelsoma.com
Or his OD On Movement Website – www.odonmovement.com
ENJOY THIS EPISDOE?
Please leave a comment below and share this to help more people boost their health and happiness…
Share this Post